Note, these classes should not be used by you. Only use the AntiSpamHandler to work with this package.
All exceptions subclass a base exception
BaseASHException which provides functionality for error messages
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2020-Current Skelmis
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- exception antispam.exceptions.BaseASHException(*args)¶
A base exception handler for the ASH ecosystem.
- exception antispam.exceptions.DuplicateObject(*args)¶
Raised because you attempted to create and add an object, using the exact same id’s as a pre-existing one.
- exception antispam.exceptions.ExistingEntry(*args)¶
An entry was already found in the timed cache with this key.
- exception antispam.exceptions.GuildAddonNotFound(*args)¶
This class has not addon stored on this guild.
- exception antispam.exceptions.GuildNotFound(*args)¶
A Guild matching this guild id could not be found in the cache.
- exception antispam.exceptions.InvalidMessage(*args)¶
Could not create a use-able message for the given message.
- exception antispam.exceptions.InvocationCancelled(*args)¶
Called when a pre-invoke plugin returned cancel_next_invocation
- exception antispam.exceptions.LogicError(*args)¶
Raised because internal logic has failed. Please create an issue in the github and include traceback.
- exception antispam.exceptions.MemberAddonNotFound(*args)¶
This class has no addon stored on this member.
- exception antispam.exceptions.MemberNotFound(*args)¶
A Member matching this id and guild id could not be found in the cache.
- exception antispam.exceptions.MissingGuildPermissions(*args)¶
I need both permissions to kick & ban people from this guild in order to work!
- exception antispam.exceptions.NonExistentEntry(*args)¶
No entry found in the timed cache with this key.
- exception antispam.exceptions.NotFound(*args)¶
Something could not be found.
- exception antispam.exceptions.ObjectMismatch(*args)¶
Raised because you attempted add a message to a member, but that member didn’t create that message.
- exception antispam.exceptions.PluginError(*args)¶
An error occurred that was related to a plugin and not AntiSpamHandler
- exception antispam.exceptions.UnsupportedAction(*args)¶
The attempt action is unsupported.